Vilkår og betingelser
- You are entirely responsible for getting your own insurance to cover yourselves and your
personal belongings during your stay at the property. We cannot be held liable for any act,
neglect or default on the part of any person. Nor are we to be held liable for any accidents,
damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience, whether to person or property.
- Bookings are made by the week (unless by prior arrangement). Check-in is from 16:00hrs
on the day of arrival and check-out is at 10:00hrs on the day of departure. In the case of long
lets, alternative times may be arranged in advance.
- If your booking is made more than six weeks prior to the first day of the letting period, a
holding deposit is chargeable at the time of booking. Full payment is due six weeks prior to
the first day of letting. The payment will be withdrawn from the card you entered when you
filled in the booking form.
- If your booking is made within six weeks of the letting period, the rental sum plus the
deposit is to be paid in full by bank transfer to secure your booking.
- The deposit is held in case of any accidental damage sustained during the letting period, and
will be repaid following inspection of the property and return of fully functioning set of keys
and garage fob.
- If you request a cancellation more than six weeks in advance of the letting period, the
balance of any monies paid, less the holding deposit, will be returned to you. If you request
a cancellation within six weeks prior to letting, the property owner will retain your deposit.
The owner also reserves the right to retain the balance of the rental monies should it not be
possible to re-let the property for this period.
- If your booking is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, notification will be
given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made
to us for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- If our property must close due to government restrictions or your address is put into
local/regional lockdown for your holiday dates and you are unable to travel, you will be
refunded in full.
- If you arrive by air, please inform us as soon as you land and we will be ready to receive
you when you arrive at the property. Should you arrive by other means of transportation,
please inform us of your arrival time no later than half an hour in advance to ensure we are
ready to receive you.
- The keys to the property are handed over in person in exchange for the cash deposit which is
stated in your booking details. Please make sure you have the cash ready upon arrival.
- The number of people occupying the property must not exceed the number on the booking
form. In case of violation, all guests will be asked to vacate the property immediately
without a refund.
- You agree to keep the property and all fittings, furniture, equipment and other contents
found in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of
the letting. You will make good on (or arrange with us to make good on) any damage or loss
incurred during the letting period. Please be aware that we will NOT keep your deposit if
you break a glass or anything minor. In this event, you merely have to inform us right away
and we will arrange for a replacement of the broken item.
- Upon arrival, please inform us immediately of any shortcomings or damages you may
discover. This is to ensure that you are not charged with any damages when you leave the
holiday let and that we might remedy any deficiencies without delay.
- Unless otherwise stated, the rental fee of the property includes rates, final cleaning, insurance, water and electricity.
- Linen and towels must not to be used outdoors or as beach towels.
- Please use the designated barbecue utensils and clean the barbecue after use.
- The property is a strictly no-smoking rental. This means you cannot smoke or allow smoking inside the property at any time. If this is not strictly observed, we will deduct a sum from your deposit.
- On arrival days where the property is handed over from one party of guests to another, there is only time for a superficial check and a general cleaning. We therefore rely upon your goodwill to leave the property clean and tidy and in good condition. You must remove all trash and the like from the villa/ apartment and ensure that you have not left any of your belongings behind. We charge for any trash that we remove during the check and cleaning. Should the property require intensive cleaning, we will charge you € 20 per hour and deduct the amount from your deposit.
- The cash deposit of € 1,000 (apartment € 500) will be returned to you upon check out, less any deductions in accordance with the above terms and conditions. Any damages made will be charged from your deposit.
- If you have any specific requirements, please contact us no later than two weeks prior to your arrival that we might have sufficient time to make any accommodations necessary to ensure you have an enjoyable stay.
- The owners shall not be liable to you or your holiday party for loss or damage to property, however arising.
- All bookings are subject to agreement of these Terms & Conditions and must be accompanied by the deposit transfer.
Due to regulations in Andalucía, we require a copy of all of our guests’ passports. This includes
everyone you expect to stay in the holiday home, you have rented.
In relation to this, we provide you with a link after you have completed your booking. Please make
sure you have filled in all the fields and provided a scan of your passports prior to arrival.
RULES & RESTRICTIONS:
This accommodation does not accept groups of young adults.
Please remember that smoking and pets are not allowed in this property.
Total number of occupants cannot exceed the number quoted on the booking page.
Upon departure all trash must be removed from the property. If, for some reason, you forget to do
so, an additional cleaning fee of € 50 will be withdrawn from your deposit.
Noise: Please note that the hours between 23:00 – 08:00 are considered quiet hours.
Violation of any of the above house rules will result in guests being asked to vacate the property
immediately without a refund.
*PLEASE NOTE* For anyone traveling with young children.
The pool is open, it has NO fence, and the house has open staircases that are not child-proofed.
Deposit: Upon arrival a deposit of € 1,000 is to be paid in cash.