Immaculate villa in Urbanizacion Retamar, Benalmadena
(5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, total 370 m² )
Light and contemporary, this stunning Spanish home embodies sleek sophistication, open-plan living and convenience all in one. With its four floors, generous balconies, spectacular pool area and sea views, there’s little else you could wish for at home on the Costa del Sol.
Upstairs, the villa comprises a huge master bedroom plus equally spacious ensuite bathroom. There is also a stunning private terrace, perfect for relaxing day or night.
Below lies the entrance and open-plan kitchen, dining and living room space. You will be struck by this positively palatial space, ideal for entertaining and marvelling at the beautiful sea views from inside or outside on the large terrace..
On the first floor you’ll find four more spacious bedrooms (two ensuite) with a spectacular terrace adjoining all rooms. From this floor, steps lead to the impressive pool area. Complete with palm trees and state-of-the art fixtures and furnishings, your poolside living space really is an exquisite setting for lapping up the utmost luxury.
At street level, there’s a 2-car garage with internal steps leading upstairs.
Ferievilla i særklasse
- Modern, complete kitchen and barbecue area alongside the pool. Fully equipped with integrated barbecue including large extractor fan, dishwasher and American-style fridge for effortless entertaining
- Spacious poolside lounge areas, complete with premium quality furniture and fixtures
- Top-of-the-range fittings including Miele appliances and Smart technology throughout
- Large floor-to-ceiling windows letting in an abundance of light to the bright and airy rooms
- Sliding doors leading to a wide, spacious balcony adjoining all bedrooms
- Stunning views over the pool and onwards to the shiny Benalmadena Stupa, Fuengirola and the sea glistening in the distance
- South-facing aspect for full enjoyment of the Mediterranean sunshine from sunrise to early evening
- Top quality marble flooring and huge, modern walk-in shower rooms completely in keeping with this villa’s luxury appeal
- Ample 2-car garage and storage
Conveniently situated just minutes’ drive from the road linking the Costa del Sol, you will be within easy reach of sightseeing and amenities. Only a 15-minute drive from Malaga Airport, the villa is an ideal holiday home or even a permanent residence.
Despite being built in a quiet area just outside the coastal town ofBenalmadena, you have all the local amenities of the town just three minutes’ drive away. The urbanisation of Retamar is nicely set back in a privileged location, away from the hustle and bustle. The neighbouring butterfly farm and the Buddhist stupa monument make for very tranquil surroundings.
For a meal out, Benalmadena is ideal. You will also find shops, supermarkets, nightlife and windy streets to wander through in the picturesque old town.
A little further afield, equally popular Fuengirola and its beaches, shopping malls and golf courses are only 20 minutes’ drive away. In both Benalmadena and Fuengirola, there’s plenty of eating out to do at tapas bars and restaurants serving local and international food and drink – most are open until the late/early hours.
For beach goers, Benalmadena boasts around 10 kilometres of beaches. Choose from quiet, sandy or shingle coves to the family-focused beaches with water sports and other tourist amenities. But then again, with such a spectacular pool deck downstairs, you may be just as happy to stay at home.