Arana de Mijas
Immaculate Apartment in Arana de Mijas
(2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, total 88m2 + 37m2 balcony)
Light and contemporary, this top-of-the-range first floor apartment provides sleek sophistication and the ultimate in Costa del Sol lifestyle. With its open-plan design and spectacular balcony with foldable glass curtains, you can sit indoors or outdoors to take in the spectacular views.
Ferievilla i særklasse
- As an end of building apartment, you will enjoy abundant light from every window, of which there are more than in Arana de Mijas’s standard apartments.
- End of building also means no one will walk past any of your windows, providing maximum levels of privacy.
- The balcony, complete with glass curtains, is larger than most. Spanning 37m2, it’s ideal for entertaining.
- The top end, 12mm thick glass curtains ensure safety and insulation.
- Look out onto stunning hillside and garden views, with Mijas village from the kitchen window and the sea glistening in the distance
- A south facing aspect means full enjoyment of the glorious Mediterranean sunshine from sunrise to early evening.
- There have been no short-cuts when it comes to top-of-the-range appliances, including Grohe bathrooms and a Nordic Muebles kitchen with Liebherr fridge.
- Quality walk-in wardrobes make good use of space.
- Premium quality marble flooring and bathrooms are in keeping with the apartment’s luxury appeal.
- Aircondition Hot/Cold. Airzone system controlled via App.
- A large private underground parking space and storage are included.
Arana de Mijas urbanisation
A group of 5 modern apartment buildings each containing 20 apartments, Arana de Mijas has its residents well served.
Exclusive features include: a very recently refurbished year-round community pool, extensive sun deck with sunbeds, underground parking and immaculately maintained gardens.
There is also a bus stop 400 meters away, ideal for holiday guests.
Located slightly inland, an easy 10-minute drive from Fuengirola, Arana de Mijas really has it all – golf and socialising right next door at Cerrado del Aguila Golf Resort, the pretty village of Mijas and the town of Fuengirola with its beaches just 10 minutes away. You are also within easy access of Malaga airport only 25 minutes down the road, while the glitz and glamour of Marbella and Puerto Banus lie the same distance away to the west,.
Fuengirola boasts 8km of wide, sandy beaches, making it one of the most popular holiday destinations on the Costa del Sol. The marina provides opportunities for water sports such as diving, sea fishing, dolphin safaris, jet skiing, boat trips and more. You will also find the several international bars and restaurants perfect for al fresco dining. Also worth a visit are the remains of the Moorish castle Castillo Sohail where during summer months, concerts, a medieval market and a German beer festival take place.
As for shopping, there are modern shopping complexes nearby at Miramar and El Corte Ingles, in addition to many local shops in the town centre. Fuengirola hosts an abundance of supermarkets including Carrefour, Mercadona, Supersol, Lidl and Aldi.
Then there are the Tuesday and Saturday weekly markets on the feria grounds just outside the Fuengirola centre, along with another smaller market behind the mosque on Sundays.
In between, you can enjoy plenty of tapas bars and restaurants serving local and international food and drink – open until the late/early hours.
For golf, you can go next door to the 9-hole golf course Cerrado del Aquilla with its three par 3, four par 4, and two par 5 courses. For greater choice, the Costa del Sol has no less than 50 golf courses, many of which are 18-hole – no wonder they call it “Costa del Golf.” The nearest are Mijas Golf, El Chaparral Golf, La Cala Golf, and largest of all, La Cala Golf.